Tuesday, July 31, 2007

About Jessica & Natalie's Story


Yesterday I saw a story about the Identical Twins. The stunning sisters not only have identical faces, also feel each other's emotions.I felt it was very rarely seen and so fantastic.

"If one of us gets married,the other will live in a dual home..If the husband doesn't understand,the marriage won't happen." I think it is beautiful in some ways but maybe in future things will not be good for them because it will influence their families.
Any way, if I had an identical twin with the same emotions as myself, I think it would be a good thing to have someone who can fully understand me.

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

Yes, Summer, it must be very good for them, but a bit strange for their family and friends. The only thing I don't like it's the fact that they are so dependant on each other that they said they wouldn't marry unless they lived close to each other. It looks as if they may need to grow up a bit!