Monday, August 20, 2007

Last Sunday


Last Sunday,a couple friends visited my home.They just migrated here,so I took them to a beach which is near my home. When we arrived at the beach,we saw many people enjoying themselves at the beach. It was a sunny day. My friends said it was the first time they had seen the ocean in Australia. They felt the seawater was very blue and the sands very smooth. We took a lot of photos at the beach. After that,we had a rest. I drank an orange juice,then we saw children playing at the beach. They looked cute and lovely,so I went to play with them. Finally,we left the beach and went to a Chinese restaurant and had dinner. I ate a lot of beef and prawns,the food was delicious and the price was reasonable. At 9pm,we came home.
It was a nice day,because I had not seen my friends for a long time. I can see them again in Australia,so I'm very happy.

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

I also love having frinds from overseas here. It's a very good excuse to go out and show them Sydney.

I took my brother outside Sydney too. We went to the Blue Mountains and Bundeena. I think you are going to Bundeena on Thursday. I hope the weather is good!