Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sculpture by the Sea2007

Today I went to Bondi Beach. When I arrived, I saw a lot of sculptures shown alongside from Bondi Beach to Tamarama Beach. Totally there are over 100 sculptures from 18 different countries being exhibited. The show was held from 1-18 November.
It was a sunny day, which made the sculptures shown alongside the sea looks more spectacular. There were thousands of visitors walking on the seashore path way, enjoying the great arts. They discussed the meaning of the sculptures and took many photos happily.
It’s such a good show and I decide to go there next year. Thanks for Rosa’s introduction of it!

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

Fantastic photos, Summer!
It's alawys a pleasure to introduce you to Sydney events that I find interseting and inspiring.